Double Desktop Switcher is a small-sized software solution which was developed specifically to aid people in creating a second, virtual desktop, and easily toggling them.
The setup process does not last very long and does not pose any kind of issues, such as making changes to your default browser. You are met with a minimal and clean interface, which only encompasses a few buttons and check boxes. Although there are no Help contents incorporated, both power and novice users can easily work with Double Desktop Switcher, mostly due to the simplicity of the interface.
Render the app non-obtrusive
This program automatically creates a new and virtual desktop for you, so that you can use multiple apps in parallel or hide some of your actions with ease.
It goes in the system tray from the first launch, so that is does not become obtrusive, yet you can bring it up with just a click of the button. In addition to that, you can easily communicate with it through a small built-in context menu.
Hide the app and use a hotkey
It is also possible to make this app invisible (by hiding the icon from the systray) with just click of the button, as well as deactivate it, and set it up to always launch at Windows startup.
Last but not least, a keyboard shortcut is available for switching between desktops which can really come in handy, yet you should know that it cannot be customized.
In conclusion, Double Desktop Switcher is a pretty simple, yet handy tool for those who want to have two desktops. The interface is suitable to all types of users, the response time is good and the system’s performance is not going to be affected at all. We did not come across any errors, hangs or crashes in our tests.
Double Desktop Switcher Crack+ Free Download [Mac/Win] [April-2022]
“Double desktop switcher is a small-sized tool for having a second, virtual desktop.”
Double Desktop Switcher Reviews:
“After installing and using this software, I would recommend it to anyone!”
“Overall, you should give it a try if you are a user who requires your apps to be launched in parallel.”
“It is a good utility for those who require to launch different apps in parallel.”
“The best thing is, it is free of cost.”
“Simple to use and handy.”
“Double Desktop Switcher is an executable file, so you have to transfer it over to your desktop.
If you are using a computer that is not connected to the Internet and it shows “Access is Denied”, you should check if you are the administrator of the computer. In case you are not sure if you are the administrator, just go to
Control Panel –
Windows Security –
and check if the User Account Control (UAC) is turned on. If you do not have such an item in your Control Panel, then you are the administrator of the computer.
Double Desktop Switcher Installation Process:
Transfer Double Desktop Switcher.exe file to your desktop, and run it.
In order to bring this application to your desktop, it requires some window space on your desktop. After the program finishes the installation process, it will be moved to the tray and if you want it to be hidden there, you should uncheck the box that says “Launch Double Desktop Switcher at Windows Start-Up.”
Help Double Desktop Switcher to run at Windows startup:
After installing this program, launch it with double-click.
If you want to launch it automatically when you start Windows, click on the Start menu and type ‘run’ into the Search.
In the resulting list, look for “Double Desktop Switcher” and double-click it to launch this program.
Configure it in the desktop:
Double Desktop Switcher allows you to add a keyboard shortcut to launch the app.
First, make sure you are logged into your profile on the desktop.
After that, double-click on the Desktop, and click on “Desktop Settings” button.
In the program’s window, locate the “
Double Desktop Switcher [32|64bit] [April-2022]
Solve the problems of multiple monitors by adding an additional interface to your computer. With a single click of the mouse, you can quickly switch from one desktop to the other. The best thing about the application is that it has a built-in optional auto-detection system. Therefore, you do not have to enter the settings manually, so that there is no risk of losing the information after restarting or rebooting. The user interface is simple to operate and feels very light in use.
The application is lightweight and runs much faster than other similar apps. Even though it is not extremely user-friendly, you can easily operate it without ever having to bother about the functions and various settings. Since it is easy to use and understand, even novice users can easily handle this application.
It does not make a mess on your screen and is completely unobtrusive. The process of setting it up is simple and straightforward as well. It does not require any prior knowledge of computer hardware, software, and installation as well. The program requires a clean installation of the operating system and is compatible with all versions of Windows.
This application has both free and paid version, so that you can make an informed choice.
Double Desktop Switcher Product Key Conclusion:
Double Desktop Switcher is a simple, yet handy application, which is a must-have for all those having multiple monitors. It has been developed in a well-mannered manner and proved to be a good choice for people having multiple monitors.
Thank you for reading Double Desktop Switcher review. My name is Amber, I am an Electronic gadget lover. Here you can find the best apps and games available for Android and iOS (iPhone / iPad) devices. I have over 150 apps and games in my collection. You can subscribe to my channel by clicking the subscription link at the top of the page. Also, feel free to submit your apps and games.Contrata a Ravenna, la creatura si trasforma in una vera e propria ipoteca di cui il proprietario può avere il diritto di accesso o di farla uscire in fumo o distruggere cosa vuole: i tuoi segni esterni quando sono messi in presenza di chiudevi e di sostituirli con quelli di un altro proprietario, fatto che può essere facilmente realizzato se
Double Desktop Switcher Crack + (April-2022)
Dual Desktop Switcher is a simple, easy-to-use tool that allows you to create virtual desktops and switch between them, just by clicking a few buttons.
Arrow keys navigation
Using Dual Desktop Switcher, you are able to switch between virtual desktops with the help of your keyboard, both using the arrow keys, as well as the shift and tab keys. This way, the program does not get in your way and does not ask any questions, just like you would do with a true Multi-Desktop Solution.
The basic system requirements to run Dual Desktop Switcher are as follows:
Multi-Core processor (Intel i3/i5/i7 processors are supported)
Primary Hard Drive 10GB free space
Double Desktop Switcher installer package includes:
1x Dual Desktop Switcher
1x Dual Window Switcher
1x Dual Recorder
1x Double Desktop Switcher Icon
1x Double Window Switcher Icon
1x Double Recorder Icon
1x Customize Shortcut
Double Desktop Switcher software trial:
The trial version is a limited version of Double Desktop Switcher, only available for a short time. It offers the same set of features as the normal version but with a reduced set of options available, such as the following:
No option to save the current virtual desktop layout
No option to show the desktop window in separate windows
No option to define a custom shortcut for switching between desktops
No ability to customize the desktop layouts
No option to start the program as a hidden app
The trial version is available for both 32-bit and 64-bit editions. However, it cannot be installed on 64-bit Windows editions.
Are you interested in Dual Desktop Switcher trial version? You should take a look at the following useful links to learn more about it.
How to dual boot Windows 8 and Windows 7 without any problems
What is an EULA? (End User License Agreement)
How to boot from Windows 7 USB install disc
Free Download: Double Desktop Switcher
Dual Desktop Switcher Information and FAQ:
Where can I download Dual Desktop Switcher?
It can be downloaded from the official website of the program.
What’s New In?
* In the double desktop mode you can move apps, documents and folders around freely, toggling between two or more virtual desktops.
* In a traditional desktop mode this app will launch your windows and show the icons of the active desktop. You can hide the desktop from the shortcut menu, or any other way that suits you.
* This app is very easy to use and offers some top-notch features.
* The UI is clean and simple.
* It is well suited for non-techy users and does not require any technical know-how to work with it.
* It is safe to use and does not generate any ungodly amount of any resources.
* It hides in the system tray and you can easily launch it from there.
* You can easily access the application’s file properties via a right click menu.
* It is capable of saving your desktop configuration which helps you to quickly launch the desktop you were in before.
* It keeps track of your last use, so it is ready to go each time you open it.
* It is a tool that even beginners can handle, so it is well suited for everyone.
* It is easy to use, and no documentation is needed.
* Its default configuration is a classical desktop mode.
* It can be configured to toggle between normal, classic and hyberbolic modes, providing a 3D look and feel.
* You can hide the app if you want it to be unobtrusive and you can easily access it via the context menu.
* You can set a hot key for switching between desktops and you can easily set the shortcut to run the app on Windows startup.
* You can import and export your settings, even on different computers.
* You can easily create a second desktop, moving or hiding your icons between two or more virtual desktops.
* You can also create a shortcut or a desktop shortcut for starting the desktop.
* You can also set a hotkey for starting the desktop.
* By default, the app will launch your main windows from the last user session.
* You can set it to launch only the desktop on which the app was started.
* You can also disable the app from always launching when you log in.
* You can always access your desktop configuration by right clicking on the app icon in the systray.
* You can also access your saved desktop configuration.
* You can always check how you can access this
OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8
Processor: 2.0 GHz (dual core)
RAM: 1 GB
Hard Disk Space: 1 GB
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Skins Required: GTA 5
Processor: 1.2 GHz (dual core)
RAM: 512 MB