Add keyboard macro functionality to your applications.
MacroKey is a special keyboard extension that allows you to automatically execute any sequence of keyboard commands in your applications. This way, you can create handy custom tools that save you time, such as the “translate by hand” function, which allows you to execute a long sequence of keyboard commands quickly.
Automatic running of macros
MacroKey automatically starts the execution of the macros you set. You can schedule a macro to be executed automatically when a specific event occurs. For example, you can have a macro that does the following:
If the currently selected text is “A, B”
Clear the selected text to “C”
If the currently selected text is “C”
Go back to the beginning of the text
If the currently selected text is “B”
Go to “A”
You can save an unlimited number of macros on your computer, so you can easily create custom tools for your daily needs.
Use the MacroKey tool to create your own customized tools. You can easily customize the tools you have by:
Changing keyboard shortcuts
Using special commands like or
Changing the options available to your macros
Creating and editing tools using the integrated macro editor
Add keyboard macros to your applications
MacroKey can automatically add keyboard macros to the current document or application when you open them.
Create, edit, and run macros
MacroKey features an easy-to-use macro editor, with which you can easily create and edit macros and run them quickly. You can easily customize any macros you create, so they can be executed as you wish.
Run macros without a mouse
MacroKey automatically runs the macros that you set. You can control the execution of the macros simply by pressing the keyboard key that corresponds to the desired macro. For example, if you want to run the “Back” key with the “” key, you simply have to press the “Home” key first and then the “Back” key.
Customize existing macros
You can change the keyboard shortcuts of the macros you have set, change the special keyboard commands that macros execute, or edit the options that are available to each of the macros.
Delete macros or save them to a file
You can easily remove any macros that you have set or save them to a file by pressing or . MacroKey stores the macros you set to a file, so you can run 70238732e0
OhmForce Ohmicide Pro 1.2.3 AU VST RTAS MAC UB-torrent.torrent
maticard card design software download
duniyadari mp4 hd movie download
Football Manager 2011 English.ltc.rar
Download Sarkar Full Hd Movie
SRS Audio Sandbox 184.108.40.206 32-bit 64-bit keygen Core-torrent.rar
kannathil muthamittal full movie tamil hd 1080p
Crysis 2 Update 1.1 Multiplayer Patch-NoGrp Hack Torrent
Adobe Photoshop CC 2018 220.127.116.11906 (x86x64) Crack .rar
smartsyssoft business publisher v2.80 full crack
PATCHED AOMEI Partition Assistant Pro Edition 5.5 [Serial]
vob2mpg pro crack serial codes
Iso 14001 Standard Pdf Arabic Downloadl
CRACK SolidWorks 2016 SP2 x64 — With SN and activator
simcity 2013 free download with crack
Manuali I Cmimeve Te Ndertimitl
Movies Nfs Carbon Folder Download
laila majnu movie download 720p hd
edgecam 2013 r1 torrent 12
– KeyKiCs: Name of the key for sending keystrokes.
– Buffer: Buffer in which the keystrokes are written.
– Keystrokes: List of keystrokes that you want to send.
– Action: Action that is going to be executed with the keystrokes.
– Key: The name of the key to send.
– Cursor: Cursor on which the text is to be written.
– StatusText: Text that you want to be written on the status bar.
– TargetText: Text that will be written on the target.
– ProcessName: The name of the process to be written.
– To: The email address you want to send the notification to.
– Subject: Subject of the email.
– Headers: Adds headers to the email.
– Body: Adds a body to the email.
– Notify: Whether to send a notification.
– Verb: What kind of notification you want to send.
– SubjectPrefix: Adds a prefix to the subject.
– From: Adds a sender to the email.
– ReplyTo: The email address you want to reply to.
– Content: The message content.
– Attachment: The path of the attachment.
– SelectFromFile: Selects from file to be used as the attachment.
– SelectFromImage: Selects from image to be used as the attachment.
– SelectFromExe: Selects from executable file to be used as the attachment.
– SelectFromClip: Selects from clipboard to be used as the attachment.
– SelectFromIRQ: Selects from interrupt request to be used as the attachment.
– SelectFromVirtual: Selects from virtual memory to be used as the attachment.
– SelectFromHook: Selects from hook to be used as the attachment.
– SelectFromFunc: Selects from function to be used as the attachment.
– SelectFromDll: Selects from dll to be used as the attachment.
– SelectFromProcess: Selects from process to be used as the attachment.
– SelectFromModules: Selects from modules to be used as the attachment.
– SelectFromWnd: Selects from window to be used as the attachment.
– SelectFromClass: Selects from class to be used as the attachment.
– SelectFromModule: Selects from module to be used as the